1.01.2011

Jump Creek Flies


Welcome to the New Year and something new here on the blog. As of January 1st I will begin making a few of my best producing patterns available for purchase here. To the right you will see the storefront where fly patterns will be made available for sale. You can use that application to order, and pay for your flies.  Also feel free to visit www.jumpcreekflies.com

All flies I sell will have been tied by me personally. Every pattern will also be one which I personally have proven. I will never sell a pattern that has not produced for me on a regular basis. I plan to offer a small selection of high quality, hand tied flies, with a personal touch, and at a very reasonable price.

Thanks for looking and hope you have a New Year filled with Tight Lines.

Benji Sorenson

1 comment:

MSue and BMcD said...

Awesome!! Good luck with this endeavor!