10.16.2008

Raising the Ghost

Well during the best fishing months of the year around here (late September through October) I have yet to be able to get out on a river once so I have resorted to videos like this to really get the blood pumping. I am not sure it makes things better or worse to see things like this. Steelhead rising for a dry fly is not an everyday occurrence. Given it's rarity I am surprised this video doesn't look all grainy like those Bigfoot and UFO videos you see. Enjoy this cut from the film "Raising the Ghost" courtesy of Fly Boys Fishing, and try not to slobber all over your keyboard.

2 comments:

Tom Sorenson said...

Say - I was talking to Cory Glauner 9the guy doing our web design) he says that the SF where we fished last year for steelies is dynamite in March. Said he and a couple other guys would pull out over 60 steelhead in one day! I'll have to send you a picture of one of them - it's reather large!

Benji said...

Awesome! I think I may have to try and get up there this year.